ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux TSM client problem related to Samba?

2009-03-25 12:13:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux TSM client problem related to Samba?
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:05:50 -0500
What file system did you use as a base? Reiser or ext3?
Have you tried running a backup with the SAMBA service down? (the whole
filesystem, yea, I know it'll take an outage).  That will help you find
out if its SAMBA causing the problem, or if it's just the file system.
And, is this a Novell OES Server by chance?

See Ya'
Howard

NATURE