ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM V6 Tivoli Clients

2009-03-24 14:36:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM V6 Tivoli Clients
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:35:29 -0400
Thanks, Todd, Adrian and Robert !

Robert,

I agree there are too many issues with the 5.5 clients, I am also hoping
for a big improvement with 6.x specifically regarding the VSS issues.

regards!

Clark, Robert A wrote:

Ordinarily, I would agree with this sentiment. But as many problems as
I've seen with the 5.5. clients, I'm hoping all the break fix attention
at Tivoli has been focused on 6.x. There is also some pent-up demand for
features expected in 6.x.

[RC]