ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] DBB not expiring

2009-03-10 14:49:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] DBB not expiring
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:46:17 -0400
Hi!

I have a new TSM server on an AIX 5.3 server at 5.5.1.1 and the database
backups are not expiring.  What should I double check to make sure that this
does occur?

I do have the following set up for DRM:

            Recovery Plan Prefix: /t01/dr/recoveryplans/
          Plan Instructions Prefix: /t01/dr/instructions/
        Replacement Volume Postfix: @
             Primary Storage Pools: NAS_TOC NAS_TOC_5YR NAS_TOC_7YR TAPE_NDMP
                                     TAPE_NDMP_5YR TAPE_NDMP_7YR
                Copy Storage Pools: COPY_NDMP
       Not Mountable Location Name: NOTMOUNTABLE
                      Courier Name: Vital Records Inc
                   Vault Site Name: Vital Records Inc
  DB Backup Series Expiration Days: 20 Day(s)

Thanks in advance!

Joni Moyer
Storage Administrator III
(717)302-9966