ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How do I override compression setting?

2009-03-10 14:39:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How do I override compression setting?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:38:15 -0400
> You can verify that overriding is working like:
>      dsmc q opt -compression=no | grep -i compress

Fun fact #273: Another way to do this that does not require the grep:

   dsmc q opt comp* -compression=no

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/10/2009
02:25:01 PM: