ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VMware VCB and non windows OS

2009-03-06 01:26:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VMware VCB and non windows OS
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 22:23:52 -0800
I was looking at Linux and Solaris x86.  Both of these OS have TSM clients
available, but apparently cannot be backup by using the VCB.  I figure I can
backup the VMDK image file, but not the individual files in the zfs.  I was
trying to find out what other options would I have and whether these options
will change with version 6.1.