ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Query Backup syntax for Windows 5.2 Client

2009-03-02 13:37:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Query Backup syntax for Windows 5.2 Client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:34:27 -0500
Hi Doug,

I'm not sure why you are seeing what you are seeing. It should work.

Try running "dsmc -nod=ct100". Once you are in the TSM command prompt, do a
QUERY SESSION to make sure the node name in session is indeed CT100.

Next, do a "q fi" command to see if the \\ct120 shares show up.

If they do, try "q ba \\ct120\ -su=y" to see if *any* files show up.

What version of the client was used to back up the \\ct120 files? Was it a
later version than 5.2?

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/02/2009
01:02:02 PM: