ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Files not expiring

2009-01-30 10:48:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Files not expiring
From: Tim Brown <tbrown AT CENHUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:47:04 -0500
 They are files. The dates are as follows in TSM:

 Created 2/13/2006
 Modfied 2/14/2006
 Backed up 4/6/2006

 I am not sure just when they got deleted from the filesystem.

 Does expiration based on management classes start based on the deletion
 date from the filesystem or when last backed up. Its supposed to keep them
 for 365 days. It is possible that they were only deleted less then 365 days
ago.

Tim