ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Hardware upgrade question(s)

2009-01-28 09:15:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Hardware upgrade question(s)
From: goc <gooooc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:13:28 +0100
yes, thank you ... really straightforward technote,

i'm really more interested specific migration with db and logs on SAN storage,
libraries stay the same , drives stay the same ... and like that,
and of course minimal downtime :-)

as i understand, having db and logs on SAN storage simplifies the thing
in a way that i don't need to restore db , am i right ?

thanks again

--

Marilyn Monroe  - "It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."