ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exclude Files From Restore?

2009-01-27 17:52:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exclude Files From Restore?
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:51:44 -0500
If I had the luxury of knowing that filename, I would DELETE it out of the
backup store by doing a DELETE BACKUP as the client.

Because I'm sure that even if I tattooed it on someone else's forehead, 3
months from now after the problem has supposedly subsided, it would probably
be ME that stepped in it again...