ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL query question

2009-01-27 08:31:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL query question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:30:17 -0500
Hi Eric,

You need to add an WHERE additional criterion like this:

   occupancy.node_name = nodes.node_name

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/27/2009
05:18:06 AM: