ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] FastBackMount.Exe

2009-01-26 11:19:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] FastBackMount.Exe
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:13:26 +0100
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone played around with FastBack before?
I try to install FastBack Client on my test machine that is a Windows Server
2003 x86 Enterprise R2.
After a few test did I need to uninstall the FastBack Client and reinstall it.
The funny is now that I can get the Client working but not the
FastBackMount.exe.
Everytime I try to start it, the event log tells me it succefully started but
if I read the Event Log it tells me it didn't start correctly.
When I start the EXE file manually it tells me

"can not start service"

And that's all.
But when I look in the Event log it tells me it can't find any DLL's or
Registry keys to pick up the error code.
I look in the registry but can't find any reg keys.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson