ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Question about loading Volume shadowCopy Services silently

2009-01-23 08:33:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] Question about loading Volume shadowCopy Services silently
From: Robert Ouzen Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:32:25 +0200
Hi

First thanks to all  for my last question about TDP Sql as usual Del Hoobler
for is great help ….. Now another question this time for loading a service on a
Windows client.

I managed to install a Windows client silently with the correct command in the
msiexec utility and to load all my scheduler (dsmcad, dsmagent and ….) with the
dsmcutil utility the last thing I need to be all done , is how to load the
“Online Image Support” with the Volume ShadowCopy Services (VSS) as a command
process that I can add to my batch file .

Did someone did it already ?????

Regards  Robert