ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Strange behavior on DB(?) or Log(?)

2009-01-21 16:43:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Strange behavior on DB(?) or Log(?)
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:42:17 -0600
What kind of hardware?  Do you have caching turned on at the filespace
level if its JFS2? (needs to be off I found out).  Are they all on a
single disk (db volumes and log volumes) or do you have them spread out,
and are they mirrored on different disks?  How much RAM and How many
Procs?

I have my db and logs local but I have them mirrored, its only about 70
GB, and I have them spread out.

See Ya'
Howard

AIX?