ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2008 HYPERV Backup With TSM

2009-01-20 03:23:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2008 HYPERV Backup With TSM
From: Henrik Vahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOILHYDRO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:22:09 +0100
Post´s answer basiclly said TSM supports Windows 2008 under the assumption the
agent is installed on every
virtual server. You might like the approach above but I would prefer a more
centralized way to do
backups of virtual servers, ex. like Vmware Consolidated Backup.
Since Post knows alot of organizations running TSM & W2k8, he might be able to
share his thoughts on a backup strategy for HyperV?

Thanks
Henrik