ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Collocation

2009-01-19 14:31:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Collocation
From: "Lepre, James" <jlepre AT SOLIXINC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:30:46 -0500
Hello Everyone

I have a question regarding collocation

I have a VTL and would like to start using collocation for various
reasons.  My question is and I cant remember the answer what is it.  If
I collocate the pool and start a backup each node will get their own
tape, however will the next nights backup get appended to the first
night tape providing it is not full or will the next nights backup go on
a separate tape.

Thank you

James

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail and any attachments
thereto is intended for the named recipient(s) only.  This e-mail, including
any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential
and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized
disclosure or other use.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any
action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its
attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and
all attachments from your e-mail  system and your computer system and network;
and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for
your cooperation.