ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to figure collocation overhead

2009-01-15 15:21:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to figure collocation overhead
From: Sam Rawlins <sam.rawlins AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:20:11 -0700
Hi Bill,

I like Wanda's point. MAXSCRatch is the best way to control tape usage. You
can probably write a fun select to see how many nodes have data on the
average tape. In Wanda's example, there are about 2 nodes per tape. If you
see that that number gets too high, you can increase MAXSCRatch.

--
Sam Rawlins