ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] private tapes empty???

2009-01-09 11:42:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] private tapes empty???
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:41:56 -0500
No worries.
If TSM had already put data on the tape, you would have gotten a different
message, TSM would not have called it a scratch tape.
And TSM will not LET you update the tape to Scratch if there is any valid
data on it.

Just do:

UPDATE LIBV libname ITG043L2 STATUS=SCRATCH

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT
edu