ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows temp directory inadvertently excluded..sort of

2009-01-06 15:39:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows temp directory inadvertently excluded..sort of
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:38:22 -0600
 I'd also make sure there isn't another backup running with a different
opt file and verify if a cloptset is the culprit.
Another thing to check is q actlog for the last 48 hours and see how
many backups have run for this machine.

I have run into a few issues in the past that one person set up a backup
and another did as well. One scheduled at the TSM server and the other
was scheduled on the windows box.

My .02