ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows temp directory inadvertently excluded..sort of

2009-01-06 12:10:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows temp directory inadvertently excluded..sort of
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:08:42 -0500
Well, it would help to see the Q INCLEXCL output, to confirm findings.

Does the scheduler by any chance use a different options file that might
have different include/exclude statements? What does "dsmcutil query
/name:servicename" show? ("servicename" is the name of the scheduler
service)

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/06/2009
12:01:58 PM: