ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 5.4 --> 6.0 (server)

2008-12-19 11:36:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 5.4 --> 6.0 (server)
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:35:11 +0100
Hi Goc?,

well, 6.0 will never exist, IBM starts counting at 1, so it'll be 6.1 :)

Ss for the path, currently the beta-manual says that 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5
will be supported as a starting-point for an upgrade to 6.1, but IBM
might change their mind. There is a note that the upgrade tools have
the same system requirements as 5.5, so if your os is unsupported for
5.5, so will the upgrade tool be....

(anything I say is subject to change until the product has been
released, I'm not an IBM employee, so I don't speak on their behalf).