ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation

2008-12-08 12:33:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation
From: "Lepre, James" <jlepre AT SOLIXINC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:27:46 -0500
Hello Everyone,

    I have a question on how reclamation works.  I have a small library
with 24 slots and 2 Drives.  When I start reclamation say at 90% it puts
in tape 1 and then put in another tape to reclamate to.  It then ask for
tapes that are not in the library so I am constantly checking in and out
tapes to reclamate this one tape.  Could someone tell me how the process
actually is supposed to work maybe I am doing something incorrect.

Thank you

James Lepre

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail and any attachments
thereto is intended for the named recipient(s) only.  This e-mail, including
any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential
and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized
disclosure or other use.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any
action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its
attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and
all attachments from your e-mail  system and your computer system and network;
and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for
your cooperation.