ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Database size, Split to multiple instances or wait for version 6.1

2008-12-03 19:56:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Database size, Split to multiple instances or wait for version 6.1
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:54:20 -0500
One thing to consider is that migrating that large of a database to TSM 6.1
(DB2) may take a loong time.  We have a large, old, database as well, and I
am concerned about the amount of time it will take.  Time will tell.  But
having smaller databases will definitely shorten the migration time for
each database.
..Paul