ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Maintenance Processes - Scheduling optimization

2008-12-03 16:42:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Maintenance Processes - Scheduling optimization
From: goc <gooooc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:40:33 +0100
oh, yes i would also like to hear some ideas about that,
especially since we are running cca. 80 database archive logs backups
every 3 hours,
and some other kung-fu ...   and i've seen expire inventory and db
backups running at the
same time almost on daily basis.

ok, i have 3 db backups daily,  one on disk, other on tape device
class and third on
remote tsm

hi, my name is goran and i have flaw in my backup system.

--

Jim Bishop  - "Golf is played by twenty million mature American men
whose wives think they are out having f...