ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] multiple dsmcad's on windows ?

2008-12-03 15:01:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] multiple dsmcad's on windows ?
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:59:21 -0600
No, unfortunately there's no separation from sys and opt files that
would make life so easy in Windows.

The dsm.opt file in Windows holds everything that both the dsm.sys and
dsm.opt file would hold in UNIX.

The "Servername" option isn't really used in Windows' opt file.
See Ya'
Howard

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp?topic=