ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] anyone currently using or evaluating TSM FastBack

2008-12-02 13:55:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] anyone currently using or evaluating TSM FastBack
From: Mark Stapleton <Mark.Stapleton AT CDW DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:54:09 -0600
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf
Of Allen S. Rout
> There was more than a little bit of smoke and mirrors, but it -looked-
> as though that also worked on a per-message basis for exchange:
> i.e. you only pulled down the blocks you needed for the message you
> wanted back.  That sounded very very keen.

That is true. You can drag-n-drop individual items (messages, invites,
etc.) back onto the Exchange server.

One little "gotcha" that I'm not sure the doco is clear on--the Exchange
piece of Fastback is not installed on the Exchange server. It's
installed upon a proxy.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT cdw DOT com)
CDW Berbee