ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Why can't I delete an administrator?

2008-11-20 11:03:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Why can't I delete an administrator?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:02:58 -0500
No scripts.

Nodes??? Storage Pools???

I can't fathom why modifying these would restrict deletion of an admin?
Can someone explain this?   Is there some magical, secret list of what has
an admins "fingerprint" and therefore does not allow an admin to be
deleted?

Mark Stapleton <Mark.Stapleton AT CDW DOT COM>
11/20/2008 10:41 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Why can't I delete an administrator?

Scripts being run? Nodes or storage pools having been last modified by
said admin?

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT cdw DOT com)
CDW Berbee