ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Off topic (netbackup)

2008-11-20 00:17:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] Off topic (netbackup)
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:17:15 -0800
Please forgive me for asking here but I have questions.
In the past I thought I had seen mentioned here that there some folks were
using netbackup along with tsm. We do, for unfortunate reasons, and I would
like to know if there are any people still out there that might contact me off
the list to discuss a few things. Our netbackup person went to greener
pastures, in other words bailed, and I have been given the unenviable task of
running it along with tsm.
Since I was basically left out 99% of the time naturally I have some questions.
I understand I can find a users group like this one but I thought I'd start
here first.
Thanks,
 Geoff
 gillg AT saic DOT com