ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Prepare Plan

2008-11-18 01:13:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Prepare Plan
From: Adrian Compton <acompton AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:11:42 +0200
Hi Craig

I use this on my 3 TSM Servers.
Each sends its DR Plan to the other server each day after the Offsite
Create.

All my Stanzas etc are created locally, and I simply send the plan using
the prepare statement to a devclass that is linked to a remote server.

As below.

Unfortunately you do need to use DRM. Worth the cost.

prepare source=dbsnapshot devcl=jnblto3devcl w=y

   Device Class Name: JNBLTO3DEVCL
        Device Access Strategy: Sequential
            Storage Pool Count: 0
                   Device Type: SERVER