ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM TS3310 Checkin/Checkout Tape Operational Question

2008-11-05 12:07:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM TS3310 Checkin/Checkout Tape Operational Question
From: "Lamb, Charles P." <cplamb AT NPPD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:05:04 -0600
The IBM 3576-L5B is the base unit (we purchase only the base unit) so we have
just the six I/O slots.  Ran "show slots 3576lib" at the TSM command line which
showed everything including the I/O slots as per below.

ImpExp 0, element number 16
ImpExp 1, element number 17
ImpExp 2, element number 18
ImpExp 3, element number 19