ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Time out! says the script?

2008-10-28 12:24:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Time out! says the script?
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:23:09 -0400
Perl definitely has an expect module, and I agree that is the way to go in this
situation.

Curtis Preston  |  VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

T: +1 760 710 2004 |  C: +1 760 419 5838 |  F: +1 760 710 2009
cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com |  www.glasshouse.com
Infrastructure :: Optimized