ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 2008 server

2008-10-24 08:59:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 2008 server
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:57:58 -0400
Data Protection for Exchange is supported on Windows Server 2008 x64 now.
This was added as part of the Data Protection for Exchange 5.5.1 release
Here is the technote showing this:

        http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?&uid=swg21297052

Here is the link to the FTP site that has this version:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/tivoli-data-protection/ntexch/v551/

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/24/2008
05:07:22 AM: