ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 2008 server

2008-10-24 08:18:35
Subject: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 2008 server
From: simroz <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 05:07:22 -0400
Dear All,

I have been trying to find an official answer from IBM when Data Protection for
Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 2008 server.
There is 2008 64-bit support for the BA client, and Exchange 2007 TDP support
for Windows 2003, however I do not see TDP support for Exchange 2007 on Windows
2008.

If anyone has any information please send it my way, this is holding up a
current project and I an running out of time to find an answer.

Thanks in advance.