ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM TS3310 vs IBM TS3200

2008-10-22 16:17:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM TS3310 vs IBM TS3200
From: "Conway, Timothy" <Timothy.Conway AT JBSSA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:15:35 -0600
TS3310 18 months good function, but:
There is a bit of oddness in the firmware, where it forgets how many
slots it has.  I think IBM must have something new coming out soon
because support just keeps asking for new snapshots and drive logs
(great use of my time), every few weeks, rather than fixing it.  I've
got everything running tight so I'm not hurting for those two missing
slots, but my patience is beginning to wear thin.