ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backup order

2008-10-14 12:19:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backup order
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:19:00 -0500
Really?  That's odd because from my experience I've never found tape to
tape as fast as disk to tape.  I guess it depends on a lot of factors,
but generally speaking I've gotten better speeds going from disk, mainly
because read times are faster from disk (especially properly configured
local disk).

See Ya'
Howard