ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR1162W Space reclamation skipping damaged file

2008-10-14 07:25:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR1162W Space reclamation skipping damaged file
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:24:35 -0400
I had this issue come up a couple of times and when the Audit xxxxxx
fix=yes didn't help I did what Richard suggested Restore Volume. I also
did the preview first.

Regards
Tim

Mark Stapleton wrote:

What if any error messages did you get during the AUDIT VOLUME?

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT cdw DOT com)
CDW Berbee