ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Enable verbose time/date logging on interactive dsmc commands?

2008-10-09 18:17:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Enable verbose time/date logging on interactive dsmc commands?
From: Alex Paschal <apaschal AT MSIINET DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:16:04 -0500
Hi, Robert.

If you use the AUDIT traceflag with timestamp, it might get you close to
what you're looking for.  Other than that, I have done the same kind of
Perl thing you did.

On a related note, does anyone know how to get the TSM server's stdio to
have timestamps?  On AIX I can pipe the output through dsmulog to get
timestamps, but any other platform, I end up using a Perl script.

Thanks,
Alex