ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] remote attached tape

2008-10-08 12:08:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] remote attached tape
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:05:11 -0400
I am looking for advice on a project to remotely connect an LTO4 tape
library that will be approximately 200 miles away, utilizing a 10Gb/s IP
link.  We are considering using FCIP over Cisco SAN, using their FCIP SAN
Extension Write Acceleration feature.  If anyone has done this, or
something similar, and would be willing to share their experiences, please
contact me via email, at mailto:psz1 AT cornell DOT edu.

Thank you.

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager, Storage Services                 Fx: 607-255-8521