ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] STORServer client

2008-10-07 17:24:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] STORServer client
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:11:57 -0700
Kelly,
I just got this message from the administrator who was looking at our DR
node earlier and said the password file was there. I updated the
password for the node on the DR TSM Server at that site so he could
connect and this is what he said:

Interesting - when I logged back in to SOAK to check it out the PWD file
that I saw earlier was gone - deleted. Maybe when I attempted to access
the TSM server and it discovered that the password was too old or
whatever the client deleted it?

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator