ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Help with bsashr10.o

2008-10-03 09:41:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] Help with bsashr10.o
From: Norman Aronsen III <Norman.Aronsen AT MCLANECO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:38:47 -0500
mcunix:> onbar --
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program onbar because of the following
errors:
        0509-150   Dependent module /usr/lib/ibsad001.a(bsashr10.o)
could not be loaded.
        0509-152   Member bsashr10.o is not found in archive

I've been asked to look into fixing this error so that the dba can use
onbar. This is what happens when you run the command. I've googled a
bunch and not found anything that was a fix, and dug through the redbook
'using adsm to backup databases', as well as looking through the
README.API where I got the info to this list.

I'm a linux administrator primarily and this is on an AIX box so I'm a
bit out of my normal territory and stumped as a result. Does this
problem look familiar to anyone?

<EOL>
Norman