ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: Recover log Mode...

2008-10-01 00:25:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: Recover log Mode...
From: Kiran <kiran AT DQENTERTAINMENT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:54:19 +0530
Thanks for the information.

But My idea is just to change the mode of recovery log to roll forward for
point- in-time recovery in terms of database corruption situation only.

And I will do my dbbackup's and extending of db and log will be manual,not
automation.

As you said I run daily incremental backups for 6 million files and I will
have daily full backup of db backup which my environment needs.

Suggest me.

Regards,
Kiran M
DQ ENTERTAINMENT LTD