ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Recover log Mode...

2008-09-30 10:33:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Recover log Mode...
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:31:21 -0500
Yes, you can.  As soon as you do, TSM will want to do a full DB Backup
so if you have a dbbackup trigger setup, it'll use that.  Otherwise, run
one manually, and then MAKE SURE to set a backup trigger so that if your
log gets close to full (80 - 90% up to you) your db can run a quick
backup and clear it out.  I have ours set at 85%, to run an incremental
(fastest).

See Ya'
Howard