ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VMware and TSM Backup - Survey

2008-09-29 14:42:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VMware and TSM Backup - Survey
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:40:49 -0500
Steve's response does make more sense, due to the fact that you are
backing up the VMware server, not just the VCB, and not licensing the
VMware host would cut seriously into IBM's profits.  However, I'd like
to think Kelly's is true and I've heard that from more than one person.

See Ya'
Howard

Tennessee