ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring data from another node

2008-09-25 10:58:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring data from another node
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:57:29 -0500
You can't restore systemstate to another node, from my understanding.

The best way to do this (if you can) is to rename the node you want to
do the restore on to match that of the original box.  Then you can
restore everything, and when you're done you can rename it back.  Just
make sure not to do any backups while using the original node name or
everything gets fouled up.

See Ya'
Howard