ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Manually update tcp_name

2008-09-24 10:38:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Manually update tcp_name
From: Shawn Drew <shawn.drew AT AMERICAS.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:36:53 -0400

Unfortunately, those are different fields than the ones I want updated.

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

Internet
Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

09/24/2008 10:20 AM
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc
Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Manually update tcp_name

Help update node on the itsm server:

HLAddress

Specifies the client IP address that the server contacts to
initiate scheduled events. This optional parameter is used only
when SESSIONINITIATION is set to SERVERONLY, regardless of any
addresses previously used by the client to contact the server. If
SESSIONINITIATION SERVERONLY is not in use, this option has no
effect.

The address can be specified either in numeric or host name
format. If a numeric address is used, it will be saved without
verification by a domain name server. If the address is not
correct, it can cause failures when the server attempts to contact
the client. Host name format addresses will be verified with a
domain name server. Verified names will be saved and resolved with
Domain Name Services when the server contacts the client.

LLAddress

Specifies the client port number on which the client listens for
sessions from the server. This optional parameter is used only
when SESSIONINITIATION is set to SERVERONLY, regardless of any
addresses previously used by the client to contact the server. If
SESSIONINITIATION SERVERONLY is not in use, this option has no
effect.

Regards,

Karel