ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 5.2.9: Migration from AIX to SuSE Linux

2008-09-10 16:06:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.2.9: Migration from AIX to SuSE Linux
From: Richard <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:04:51 -0400
Thanks for your responses!

None of the storage pools definitions came across.

For the import / export I'm connecting over the network. When I did the DB
backup, I was able to read the tape. This is what I was getting trying to do a
DB restore:

ANR8328I 001: LTO volume 000431L3 mounted in drive DRIVE1 (/dev/IBMtape0).
ANR1368W Input volume 000431L3 contains sequence number 16777216; volume
sequence number 1 is required.
ANR8468I LTO volume 000431L3 dismounted from drive DRIVE1 (/dev/IBMtape0) in
library 3584SHARED.

According to this doc, the only option that we have is to export/import the
database.