ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM 5.5 (CLIENT/SERVER)

2008-09-10 10:49:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM 5.5 (CLIENT/SERVER)
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:43:18 +0200
Hi,
Do not upgrade to 5.5.0 because you got critical issues in 5.5.0
We have upgrade many servers to 5.5.1 and that works much better so upgrade to
5.5.1.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

WW Support: +44-1453-84 7009
U.S. Support: +1-866-832-2267
Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson