ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Pushing a backup via define clientact

2008-09-04 15:12:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Pushing a backup via define clientact
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:10:48 -0500
Well, you could restart the scheduler service on the client.  This
usually results in the client checking in and finding the new schedule.
IF I'm in a particular hurry this is what I do.

I'm assuming you have defined an "immediate Action" schedule.

Sometimes these things take 10 - 20 minutes to start, and then sometimes
they kick off faster than you can check on them.

See Ya'
Howard