ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Microsoft SIS (Single Instance Storage)

2008-08-26 20:25:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Microsoft SIS (Single Instance Storage)
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:24:35 -0700
Hi Kelly,

IC55816 documents this issue, and was recently closed. For x32 Windows
environments, an interim fix is currently targeted for late next week.
Note that the usual caveats apply (subject to change at our discretion,
and so on). For SIS-managed objects, the client will restore the actual
file data and let the groveler handle the SIS management of it.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/26/2008
01:33:41 PM: