ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Skipping my Disk Pools

2008-08-21 13:21:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Skipping my Disk Pools
From: Doug Fox <dugfox AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:19:53 -0400
Well with all my 'vast' knowledge and experience it definitely was something
remedial. After rebooting the system about half the disk vol's came up in
read only. Of course none of which I had checked initially. I'm back up and
running after they went read-only somehow.

Is there a particular reason they would have changed to read only? weird.

Thanks again guys!