ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Rebinding files to a new management class?

2008-08-21 13:09:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Rebinding files to a new management class?
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:06:24 -0400
Thank you everyone for your input to this issue!  I really appreciate the
quick response!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

"Richard Sims" <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
08/21/2008 12:45 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Rebinding files to a new management class?

At    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/
IBMTivoliStorageManager.html
searching on "Retention modification for subset of data"
reveals Technote 1234247